How Our Travel Photography Service Works
Unless you are a millionaire, you probably can’t justify spending thousands of pounds to hire a personal photographer to accompany you on your travels whenever you take a trip overseas. What you can do, however, is to arrange to meet one of our talented professionals on location. We have a network of highly experienced photographers who reside in various popular travel destinations across the globe. All you have to do is to decide where you are going and how much time you wish to spend with our photographer: we will make all the necessary arrangements on your behalf.
Where Our Travel Photographers Are Located
We don’t yet have photographers in every city in the world – although this is a goal we would love to attain at some point in the future – but we do have a network of professionals located in some of the most iconic European and North American travel destinations in the world.
- London – One of the most fascinating cities in the world, London has a long and rich history, illustrated by the many stunning buildings in the capital representing the very best of British architecture through the centuries. We can think of few better places to schedule a professional photography shoot than in the heart of this beautiful city.
- Paris – Another iconic European capital, Paris has been a firm favourite for many years among couples planning a romantic getaway. If you would like a lasting memento of your trip to gay Paris, get in touch with us today and we will be delighted to find the perfect photographer for you in this city.
- Venice – With its network of canals and narrow streets, as well as its variety of spectacular landmarks such as St Mark’s Basilica and the Grand Canal (which is crossed by the famous Rialto Bridge), Venice is a fantastic destination in which to take beautiful photographs that you will treasure for the rest of your life.
- New York – Central Park, Times Square, The Statue of Liberty: the landmarks of the Big Apple roll off the tongue like familiar friends, even for those of us who have yet to visit America’s most famous city.
- Los Angeles – The glamour of Hollywood and the lure of locations such as Venice Beach and Disneyland, LA, help to make Los Angeles one of the world’s most popular holiday destinations, and one of the most photogenic too.
We cover many more destinations, including Toronto, Boston, Dublin, Barcelona, Monaco and Rome, so wherever you are planning to go, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us: we may well be able to hook you up with a local professional photographer who knows all the best locations and who will be delighted to take stunning shots of you and your travel companions in beautiful surroundings.
Packages to Suit All Pockets
We realise that, just like ourselves, most people set a budget for each of their overseas trips and would prefer not to overspend if possible. For this reason, we offer a selection of travel photography packages, ranging from 1-hour shoots at 1 or 2 locations, up to 3-hour shots covering 3 to 4 locations. If you require a longer period of time, more locations, or something completely different, we will be more than happy to put together a custom package that meets all your needs in full. Just call or email us to let us know what you want and we will put together a competitive proposal for your consideration. Talking about proposals leads us neatly into the next section!
Proposals: Capture That Magic Moment for Posterity
Most couples hire a professional photographer for their wedding day but what about the proposal itself? If you are going to great lengths to arrange a surprise proposal in a romantic location, we can help you to capture the magical moment for posterity. There is no extra charge for this service: all you need to do is to choose whichever of our regular packages suits you best and let us know that it will be for a proposal. We will make sure that your photographer is aware of this fact and he or she will be ready to spring into action when you go down on one knee.
Your Photographs Available Online, for Your Convenience
Once our travel photographers have completed a shoot, they pick the very best shots, edit them, and make them available for you to download online. The length of time that it takes to complete this process may vary from one shoot to another, depending on various factors, but your pictures will always be ready for download within 5 business days. We know how keen you will be to see them and to share them with your friends, which is why we make sure that all of our professional photographers are happy to work within this timeframe.
Your pictures will be supplied as high-resolution image files that you can download to your PC, tablet or phone. Once you have downloaded them, you can share them via social media, email them to friends and family, or print them out and create a beautiful photograph album to keep at home.
Organising Your Travel Photography Shoot
We have tried to make the online booking process as easy as possible but if you have any questions you would like to ask us before making a booking, or if there is anything that you do not understand, please do not hesitate to contact us: we will be delighted to provide you with all the information you require.